I have such a greater appreciation for parents now that I am one and have passed through several sleepless Christmas Eves. Last night I stayed up until 2am wrapping gifts and doing some last minute things to make Christmas a memorable experience. Despite being sleep deprived, we all had a wonderful time. We had Cedric's family visiting from NY. On Christmas Eve, we had close family over, including my brother and his wife and daughter. We have started a familiy tradition of reinacting the story of the birth of Christ. We all had a lot of fun and enjoyed one another's company. Some of our costumes were makeshift (especially G's), but that added to the amusement of it all. After dinner, we all get dressed in our p.j.'s and head out to see Christmas lights. Every year, we pray that Daddy doesn't get pulled over and frisked because he always wears his embarrassing (and tight) bright red "sugar daddy" pajamas. Wish I had a pic to show. Well, Merry Christmas, everyone! So grateful for our Savior and this time to celebrate his birth!
Getting Lacey All Moved In!
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment