Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Playing in the Sand...I Mean, Rice Box


Being the Asian that I am, I will be the first to admit that we may have A LOT more rice in our house than many families. By a lot, I mean, as we speak, there are about 5-7 50 lb. bags in our basement ready to be eaten! We eat rice like a white person eats bread :) In our pantry, we have these big buckets that we hold the rice in. For some reason, all of our kids have been drawn to these buckets. It's like a sand box, only with rice. They dig their toys in the the rice, they love running their hands through it, and not to mention, spreading it all over the floor. I just wanted to say, I'm probably the only one who has kids that play in rice buckets!

1 comment:

Mer said...

My kid tries to play in the cat's water. Rice doesn't seem too bad.