We had some family friends visiting from Iowa last week. We had an opportunity to take in all the sites of our nation's capital. It was nice to do the tourist thing for a while. Sometimes we take for granted how close we live to all these neat things. We haven't really taken the kids much because it's usually too crowded and a lot of walking. The kids loved it. We were able to go to the Air & Space Museum, the Museum of Natural History, the White House, Washington Monument, and some other places. Since there were so many pictures, I decided to do a slide show. Hopefully, this will entice all of you that are far away to come visit us!!!!
Getting Lacey All Moved In!
4 days ago

1 comment:
Your montage did intice me to want to make a visit. We miss living in Virginia and sadly I don't think we will ever move back...it is just too far from family. Since we were only there a few months I never tired of being a tourist (it was easier too because it was before the kids). I loved all the museums and monuments. I try to remind myself to be a tourist in Las Vegas every once in awhile because there is so much to see and do. We would love to make a trip back to DC and drag our kids along to see all the neat things. Enjoy it since you love in the heart of it all.
Post a Comment