Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Monster Truck Jam

Last weekend, we took G to a monster truck jam in DC. We are closet fans (we meaning Cedric and I). G has loved monster trucks since he was about two. The girls spent the night at my parents and it was G's special night with us. He loved riding the Metro into the city and really enjoyed the jumping and crushing that was going on. The noise was pretty loud, but very bearable with ear plugs.
G was so excited...




Here are some shots of us this past summer where we visited "Digger's Dungeon," home of the Grave Digger. See, we have been closet fans!



2 comments:

Vicki said...

I never would have guest you guys were monster truck people :)
I guess you are not in the closet anymore.

Shauna said...

How fun!!! We went to the Monster Jam too! It was very loud, but my boys loved it! Maybe we were both there at the same time?