Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our New Addition














We just wanted to post pictures of our new little guy. Braden Tyler Moran was born on Saturday, March 28th at 12:15pm. He was 7 lbs., 8 oz., and 20 1/4 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing very well. He is the most mellow baby yet. Please enjoy some of these pictures and we will post more soon!

10 comments:

Mer said...

Congrats! You have such a beautiful family. Each child is precious. Braden looks so sweet.

Vicki said...

Congrats you guys! What a little cutie. I love that first picture :)

Shauna said...

Congratulations, Moran's!!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!! He looks so tiny and so precious. Now I get baby hungry. I hope you are getting lots of rest. We love the middle name....

Emily said...

Oh Vi, he's so sweet and tiny! Congrats!!!

Ellie said...

He looks like he belongs in your family. What a cutie!

Kerry and Dave said...

Congratulations!!!! He is beautiful and I LOVE the name Braden. The pictures of each of your kids holding him are precious. Hope you are home and recovering quickly!

Laura said...

congratulations! he is too cute! gretchen says 'hi' to tori--we miss you!

Karen said...

Congratulations again! Hope you are recovering well.

Mindy and Larry said...

Congratulations, Vi and Cedric! Glad that both mommy and baby are healthy! How sweet that all the older siblings are so proud of their baby brother!