For those that know me, you know that I am one to go from one extreme to another when it comes to my hair. I finally grew it out pretty long. I went to get it trimmed about a month ago, keeping the length. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed a new "do" fast. So I chopped it a few days ago (sorry, I don't have any pictures yet). Immediately when I got home, Miss T wanted her hair just as short. I had just taken her a month ago when I got mine trimmed. I couldn't bring myself to pay another $20-30 to get her hair cut at the salon again. I was feeling a bit adventurous, so I decided to do it myself. I've cut her hair before, but not this short. So, 1.5 hours later and several repeated snips here, there, and everywhere, this is the end result...

I am still not used to it being this short yet, but I think it looks cute on her. I cut M's hair while I was at it, but she has such little hair that you can't tell.

G also had "crazy hair day" at school. He decided to do the mohawk thing. He also borrowed some of his sisters' hair clips, which probably wasn't such a good idea.

Now, we are ready for a hot and wild summer!
3 comments:
cute hair cuts! you did a good job. i want to see pictures of your new 'do, too.
T's hair looks really cute. She looks good with a short do...it highlights her beautiful face. Now I want to see your hair!
Very cute haircuts! She has perfect hair for that kind of cut. Can't wait to see yours, too.
Post a Comment