Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween













Life got the best of us and we ended up carving pumpkins just a few days before Halloween. We still loved doing it and wanted to keep the tradition going. We started the Halloween festivities with a "trunk-or-treat" at church the night before. On Halloween day, G had his final baseball game (sigh of relief...did I say that out loud?). Afterwards, we went to a neighborhood Halloween celebration, then that evening we went trick-or-treating with friends. I love seeing the kids get dressed up every year. Hope you all had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Yes, it's ok to be happy that baseball is over! We are always excited when it starts but it's SO busy and we are relieved when it is over for the season and we can have a little more time for other things. Glad you guys had a fun halloween!

Emily said...

Halloween was fun! I, too, am happy baseball is over. Won't you miss Leo though?