Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crafty Gone Coo Coo

I think that when I set a goal for myself, sometimes I get a little OCD about it. My New Year's resolution this year was to get more crafty and to learn how to sew. I'll list some of the things I've made and let you be the judge on whether or not I went overboard. I wish I had pictures to show you of all the items I made, but I'd like to share just a few.


2 Skirts
2 shirts
6 pairs of pajama bottoms
3 body pillows
7 hair bows
3 hats
2 scarves


My current projects include a blanket and dresses for the girls. I'm so excited! And by the way, if you do think I've gone coo coo, just don't tell me that. It has been way fun and I'm glad I've actually enjoyed doing it! I'm hoping ONE DAY I'll get good enough to sell some things.



Here's a crown hat that I designed for the girls. I made the pattern myself and then sewed it up. They love it!


I made G a dragon hat that I designed. I think it's cute, but it may be a little too cute for him...he barely wore it!

Here are the outfits I made for the girls. These were my very first projects and I had no pattern to go by. There are some imperfections, but I hope to get better with time!



So now you know why blogging has taken the back burner! Stay tuned for more projects to come!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

I'm so impressed! I want to see all your projects in person.

Emily said...

I am SO impressed!!! I had the same New Year's resolution and have yet to do a thing about it. Now you can teach me! Seriously, so good!