Friday, November 30, 2007

Festival of Lights




We took the kids to the annual Festival of Lights held at the DC temple. It is a wonderful event each year where they top the night off by illuminating the hundreds of thousands of lights around the temple grounds. It is a beautiful site. We were honored to be in the presence of Elders Oaks and Packer. It was a great experience to hear them speak first hand. The kids loved walking the temple grounds.

3 comments:

Kerry and Dave said...

It was so fun to see you the other night! What cute kids!

Taylor Swim said...

I'm so jealous! That sounds amazing. You are really blessed to be that close to a temple and those lights-- awesome! I bet your kids loved it!

Karen said...

That sounds like lots of fun! We live in Utah, but it still seems like a nice rare treat to hear the general authorites speak in person. What a great experience for your kids...
Also, sorry I didn't respond to your tag yet. We've had a pretty insane couple of weeks.