Friday, November 30, 2007

Thankful for...






I love Thanksgiving because it gives us a time to reflect on all the wonderful blessings we have in our lives. I have been so richly blessed with an awesome family and wonderful friends. Here are some pics of our Thanksgiving. G had a school play. As you can see from the look on his face, he was sooo excited to be there. There's a pic of just the kids on Thanksgiving Day. The weather was absolutely beautiful here (70's) so we took the kids to the National Zoo in DC. There's a shot of me and my guy (with no stinky animals). The elephant house was the worst...G almost lost his lunch there and we had to bolt it out of there! Anyways, I digress...hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Nancy Zundel said...

Vi your family is adorable! And you are just as dang cute as ever!