The other day T and G had some friends over. They were playing really well together, until I noticed that they were abnormally quiet. I later went up to their room to find this lovely artistic expression drawn on T's bedsheet. It was too cute to get mad at them. I guess I should have known that with a bunch of kids in the house, being quiet means they are up to something! Here's another picture of them all piled on T's bed, laying on top of the artwork, ready for a bed time story. Boy, they are lucky they have cuteness on their side! Does pen come off of sheets? I guess I'll find out...
Getting Lacey All Moved In!
4 days ago
2 comments:
Don't you hate it when you should be mad but you just have to laugh. Too cute.
Every kids explores with the markers and pens a few times... it's funnier when I don't have to clean up the mess. Too cute!
Post a Comment