Spring baseball has begun and so has the chaos that comes with it! It defintely adds to the craziness of everything, but we absolutely love watching G play, whether it be at a game or just practice. He has come a long way since last season. He's on the Tigers and they won their last game by about 10 runs. I am thrilled that G has found a sport that he loves. I know this is a proud parent speaking, but the kid has some skills. He is the only kindergartner on his team, made up of mostly 7-8 year-olds. He doesn't miss a beat and is right up there playing with the bigger boys. The other day he was practicing with Cedric in the backyard and hit the balls so hard that they skinned these workers that were building a deck on the other side of our neighbor's yard. I couldn't resist taking some pics of his first game. Check out the stud man...
Getting Lacey All Moved In!
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment