This week, we "Wii-ed" for the first time. Some friends from our ward got together and challenged each other to some Wii games. We have never "Wii-ed" before. We were told going in, there would be no mercy. It was a blast. Afterwards, we all did Rock Band and rocked out on a few songs. Cedric really got into it and actually had a knack for the drums. It got a little out of hand when he started singing "Roxanne" though. I think I pulled the plug at that point. I tried out the guitar and failed miserably. It was hilarious to see everyone goofing off. I think our kids are trying to learn from our example because today, I found them pounding on some pots, pans, pitchers, whatever they could find. They used chopsticks as their drum sticks. T was the lead singer (she ran away when I tried to take her picture). They formed their own rock band at home. It was the cutest thing to watch.
Getting Lacey All Moved In!
4 days ago
1 comment:
Vi, that is a crack up...we have Rock Band for the xbox 360 and we always have friends over to play. It's so funny to watch normally reserved people come out and sing and play. It's such a fun game. I haven't been to your site in a while, very cute pics. I'm so glad you are able to not work now! I bet you are loving that!
Post a Comment