Five years ago, I gave birth to Miss T, our spunky, fun-loving gal. After an easy delivery, she came out with blonde streaks in her hair and a huge nose (thank goodness her face grew into her nose). If I hadn't given birth to her, I would have wondered if she was really mine. Our little girl turned five a few weeks ago (I'm a little slow in posting). This year, she has become quite the girly girl with her sparkly rings, bracelets, lip glosses, etc. So going along with that, she wanted to have a beauty shop party. We invited just a few of her friends. We did nails, hair, and just primped ourselves. We did our girly girl thing. It was so much fun!
Here's to our strong Miss T. She's had a rough year with her eye issues, but took it like a champ. She has proven to be our sweet girl, who speaks up when she needs to. She always has a goofy smile on her face (I can't take normal pictures of her anymore). She will light up a room any day. She constantly thinks of others and will do anything for people she loves. Love ya, girl!
1 comment:
I didn't know our girls were so close in age! She is beautiful. What a fun oarty theme.
Post a Comment