Some kids play with normal toys. If you look closely, you can see that my kids play with slinkies extended from the top floor down into the family room.
G got invited to an awesome birthday party and got to ride in a limo there. It was an experience of a lifetime for him.
The girls still love dressing up in poofy sparkly dresses. I am milking that until they think it is lame. So here they are all dressed up...
We went to a park near our house and the leaves were beautiful. Here's T with her daddy...
G and T...I love this one of them. Don't they look like they never fight (ha ha)?
I feel like I've been behind posting on Baby B. He's been crawling for almost 2 months now. He just cut two new teeth, and now he's pulling himself up on things. He has given me a heart attack a few times, as a scramble to figure out what room in the house he has gone to and what he has put in his mouth! He's such a character...love that kid!
2 comments:
I think all those boys were in heaven on the limo ride. I'm glad you took some pics so I have some now, too.
I don't believe that your kids ever fight! I've never heard it anyways.
Cute children you all have, V! We love to see how big they are getting!
Post a Comment