Every year, I try and get Cedric somehow on April Fool's Day. He thinks he can get by me, but I'm just darn sneaky :) This year, I had the kids in on it. We had to go to the pet store today to pick up something for the fish. On the way, we picked up this fake lizard looking thing. The kids filled the box up with grass, etc. to make it look real. When Cedric came home from work, I told him that the kids had talked me into getting a new pet. He believed it until we started hovering over it and I picked it up and it didn't move. I did get him...even if it was for a split second. I did get my grandma pretty good with it, though. To the point where I sent her running down the hall screaming when I put it on her shoulder. She screamed so loud that she made M cry! I love April Fool's Day...hee hee. Check out the pic., would you have been fooled?
Getting Lacey All Moved In!
4 days ago
3 comments:
Good one. I told my hubby that the church sent out an email about doing direct withdrawal from your bank for tithing. He didn't believe the church was doing that but he did believe I got the email. I also told my Mom that Alex was repeating the Pledge of Allegiance. Got her!
Nice work! We have that lizzard too and the dang thing always scares me when I pick up the toys. You'd think I'd get use to it-- but no, I'm a moron about it.
That was a good one. So many people come up with great ideas, but I always fall short. I may have to try that one next year.
Post a Comment