I know, I know, this is rather disgusting. This is a bruise that I have been carrying on my leg for almost a week now and it is actually healing. I have been answering many questions about how I got this bruise...and I chuckle because many people think it is Cedric's doing. After planning a nice dinner for Cedric's birthday, we decided to meet up at a restaurant after he finished work. I got there first and in my hurry to get all three kids out of the car, I opened the car door and slammed the corner right into my leg. When it happened, I was in absolute pain. However, I was trying to tell myself that I was just being a wuss and that I needed to suck it up. Well, apparently, I wasn't overexaggerating my pain! You can probably tell that I am utterly bored right now to be posting about a bruise. :) I guess it's a mom's badge of honor for me.
Getting Lacey All Moved In!
4 days ago
1 comment:
OUCH! car doors smart. I always do things like that when I am in a rush.
Post a Comment