Sunday, September 21, 2008

Over the Hill :)

Yes, folks, I've reached a major milestone in life this past week. That's right, I hit the big 30. I must say that I don't feel much different from before. You won't see me scooting around in a walker or using polident to hold in my dentures any time soon. I guess I can proudly say that I'm 30, have a great husband and three wonderful kids. What more can I ask for? Here are some pics of our little get-together with close family that Cedric tried to pull off as a surprise. A word of advice to anyone trying to keep anything from me...I always find out, bluhaha!

The kids and me (and cousin Cam) with the cake...


The cute cousins having fun together at the party...

6 comments:

Amy said...

Thirties aren't so bad. The only difference I've found is that I'm getting gray hair and I can't eat candy bars for breakfast anymore :( I'm glad it was a fun one! I love that little cousin heads picture!

nichole said...

Happy Birthday!! Can you believe we're getting so old? It seems like just last year that we were freshmen at BYU.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday! You are going to LOVE your thirties!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday! I haven't felt too bad about thirty either. I guess it helps to have friends that are older than I am. But I am noticing more and more gray hair. Oh well.

Emily said...

You are SO old! I guess I can only say that for another week then I, too, hit the 30's... Happy Birthday~we missed you watching the great game that day!

Life Happens said...

30 is the new 20! Actually, from this point forward, you'll always be 29! Hope you had a great bday!