Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

You got a sneak peak in our header picture, but here are some more, in case you wanted to take a look. We had a fun time at our ward party, trick-or-treating at the mall during the day, and then around the neighborhood afterwards. For some reason, this year, the kids barely got any candy around the neighborhood. Their baskets are usually overflowing to the point where we have to dump candy out for them mid-way. This time, after the entire night, they didn't even fill up half of their buckets. Is the bad economy to blame for people skimping? Believe me, it was plenty, though! I cannot complain. I have hidden their candy in a safe place. Surprisingly, they haven't asked for it. It's almost like they have forgotten. Then, I use it as a prize or bribery later and it works every time! Hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

M was a cute princess...

G was a Redskins player...
T was a Redskins cheerleader...
Here are all the cousins before heading out...
Cedric was the Incredible Hulk for our ward party (poor man's costume put together in 5 mins.)
I was a pumpkin (since Cedric decided to dress up, I had to also, so I wouldn't feel left out)...

No comments: