Thursday, March 18, 2010

Long Overdue

If you are reading this post, I have to say THANK YOU, for not giving up on our little blog. I realize that it has been 89 days since my last post. What has happened in the past 89 days? A LOT! We are talking Christmas, New Years, snow, snow, and did I mention SNOW? Since my last post, I am chuckling because we have gotten about 70 inches of snow since. I'm not kidding...that's absolutely insane! Besides the snow, a lot of other things have been happening in our lives. As much as I would love to just skip over the past three months and just start from today, I'd like to one day print off this blog into a book. I'd also have later explain to my kids why Christmas 2009 didn't happen. So, I hope you can just bare with me, as we just play catch up for a bit. Sit back and enjoy the ride!

3 comments:

The aMAYSing Family said...

Yay!

Laura said...

fun to get updated! i love the outfits you made for the girls. i can see why there was no time to blog!

Emily said...

Check you out with all your updates! Impressive!