Monday, September 1, 2008

Busy Weekends

I know, I know, it has been quite some time since I've posted. I have found that I am on the computer less and have no desire to get on, now that I am not required to sit in front of one for hours at a time for work.

A few weeks ago, we took our little animals to the zoo to see more animals. The weather was nice and we wanted to take advantage of Cedric's half day Fridays while they lasted. We took my neice with us. We got a kick out of people giving us a double take as we walked by them, pushing two strollers, with four kids, our oldest being six. Of course, they thought my neice was ours, but the looks of "are you guys crazy?" cracked us up. Before we left, I found the kids in the laundry room getting excited (notice M's lovely pink crocs she put on with her blue dress as she chanted "I yove the yoo")...


The day after we got back, Ced's good friend from high school (in NY) was driving through the area (they took a slight detour to see us). We met them up at a nearby town center. It was fun to catch up and reminisce about old times. Thanks for coming to see us, Jon & Allison!


1 comment:

nichole said...

I totally know what you mean about people staring at you with all the kids. I feel like such a spectacle when I go out. People always say, "You have your hands full" or "Are they all yours?"