I have to comment on my previous post. I'm totally laughing (I'm probably the only one laughing) because there were so many people that thought I was really sick. The previous post was my attempt to make our big announcement in a funny/witty way, but I think I was one of the few that actually got it. So, if you don't get it, just replace the word "mummy" with "mommy" and hopefully you will then understand what I am saying! If not, I will just simply say, we are expecting our fourth Moran kiddo in late March/early April. It will surely add to the craziness of everything, but we couldn't be happier!!!
4 comments:
I am an idiot. I read that post and seriously thought, "Oh, turning into a mummy is a joke, but wow...being sick for several months and having had such a 'fever' three times before!? Vi is a strong and brave woman." YOU ARE PREGNANT. Congratulations. I should have read the comments that people posted afterwards. I hope you recover soon ;) haha.
I am so dense. I was so confused by that last post. But now it all makes sense. Congratulations!!
Congratulations. What a cute way to announce...I might have to steal that one next time (if there is a next time :)
Vi - I found your blog through Emily's. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I had no idea you were expecting. That is wonderful news!!!
Marie
Post a Comment