These past couple of weeks, the kids have had all sorts of illnesses. It may be from the lovely germ spreading arena of school. I, too, had not been feeling well. I usually don't go to the doctor unless it is life or death, but I wanted to get some sort of relief, whether it be antibiotics, or just an assurance that it would go away. When I went to the doc, they ran numerous tests on me and took enough blood to fill the Nile. My doc later came back with the diagnosis. He said I have a rare case of Egyptian Fever. The bad news is that the symptoms will last for several months. Ultimately, when the symptoms are gone, I will then transform into a mummy. I told him that this is not as rare as it may seem, because I have had this case of Egyptian Fever three times before. So, now I am preparing to turn into a mummy for the fourth time. I assured the doctor that being a mummy isn't so bad! Be prepared for my mummy transformation in late March/early April. Stay tuned for details!
5 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling better soon.
I totally didn't get that at first, but if I do now--CONGRATS!!! Let me know if you need anything.
LOL..it took me until the end of the post to figure it out and then I had to sit there for a few mins and THINK...duh and you already told me so I really shouldnt be that dense but I guess I am. :)
Congratulations!!!! What wonderful news! Can't wait to meet the new little Moran. When are you due?
You are very funny. I just remembered to stop by your site and read this. You're a funny girl! Congrats!
Post a Comment