Here we go again...T insists that I cut her hair instead of going to a salon. Every time she does this, I sweat bullets because I am so afraid of butchering it (literally). I decided to give her a shorter look. She was a champ sitting there for me for what seemed like an eternity as I chopped a little here and then there and then here again. I was so paranoid it would come out a disaster. This is my second time doing this. Here are the before and after pics. I also decided to give Miss M a little trim too (her first cut) while we were at it. I thought she would look cute with bangs. I may have cut them too short, but hopefully it will look cute when they grow a little.
T Before....

T After...

M Before with her cheesey smile...

M After...
4 comments:
I have to say.. I am surprised you get stressed... the haircuts look great. I am a culprit of cutting after I fix their hair, and then it is really screwed up.
Good job! I'm going to have to get pointers from you for cutting squirmy toddler's hair.
Nice work! You did great! It's secretly fun-- isn't it?
You did such a great job! I cut the boys hair, but we'll have to see about Aly--that is once she gets some.
Post a Comment